At Prodental Clinic, we offer a full range of general dentistry services, including fillings, crowns & bridges, dentures, general hygiene, and more. We also offer a range of cosmetic services. In addition to the services listed below, we provide custom mouth guards, gum treatment and emergency services.
Calcium and other substances from the saliva in your mouth continually bathe your teeth, helping to keep them strong. Whilst this is a good thing, over time it can lead to a build-up of plaque and hard deposits called tartar.
Tartar cannot be removed by brushing or flossing and if allowed to accumulate provides the ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive on the teeth and gums. If it’s not regularly removed by a dentist it can lead to gum disease and even tooth loss.
That’s why we recommend a six monthly check up & clean. Not only will your teeth and gums feel polished and fresh, it also gives our dentists the chance to spot any other problems, like tooth decay, so they can be addressed early with the least amount of fuss and cost.
Our new patient check up & clean includes:
- A comprehensive dental exam
- Oral hygiene clean and polish
- Fluoride treatment
- Intra oral photos and x-rays
Used as a highly effective means of restoring damaged, missing or weakened teeth, crowns and bridges can be an extremely successful treatment and can prove to be of great benefit in preventing teeth from additional weakening and damage by providing added strength and security.
A bridge restores an area that is missing a tooth or multiple teeth, by ‘bridging’ the gap with an artificial tooth that is anchored to the natural teeth on each side of the gap. It is permanently cemented in place. As with crowns, bridges are designed to complement your tooth’s natural colour and composition and are more comfortable than dentures.
All crowns and bridges are individually hand crafted and where porcelain is used, the effect is overwhelmingly natural in appearance. Prodental Clinic takes pride in delivering outstandingly natural looking teeth.
Snoring and sleep apnoea can have consequences for the body such as increased risk of diabetes, heart attack, stroke or Snoring can also be a burden to your partner.
We provide "Mandibular Advancement Splints" that can help you alleviate the symptoms and improve quality of life.
We assess the changing needs of our growing patients. From teething babies to appearance conscious teenagers, we have the skills and knowledge to advise our families on the latest dental procedures and developments.
We provide your children with exceptional quality oral health care and strive to make this experience fun, easy and informative.
The Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) is a dental benefits program for eligible children aged 2-17 years that provides up to $1,000 in benefits to the child for basic dental services.
Services that may be eligible to receive a benefit under the program include:
- Scale / Clean / Fluoride
- Fissure Sealing
- Root Canals
Many of these services have claiming restrictions. Please also note that the CDBS benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work.
For more detailed information about this scheme, please visit Department of Human Services website or feel free to contact us to book an appointment.
While we have a range of options available in the effective treatment for patients where tooth loss has occurred, there are a number of factors which are in need of consideration before any one route is embarked upon.
Some people may choose to opt for dental implants as a suitable means of reinstating their complete dental composition, although the procedure can sometimes prove unsuitable or too costly for some individuals. An alternative treatment is to have a denture that is fabricated to attach to fewer dental implants to allow for a more secure fit.
Whether they are implant supported or not, dentures can be constructed in both complete and partial format and are created to suit the individual mouth, both in terms of their comfort and visual appeal. Their removable nature allows for an ability to keep both the denture and gum clean, with little interference or difficulty in accessibility to these areas.
Dentures over a normal course of time will wear and need to be replaced or relined in order to keep the jaw alignment normal. The alignment will slowly change as the bone and gum ridges recede or shrink due to the extraction of the teeth. Regular dental examinations are still important for the denture wearer so that the oral tissues can be checked for disease or change.
Dentures are personally designed to suit each individual and after a thorough assessment of your oral condition, at Prodental Clinic you can be confident in achieving the most effective solution to your tooth loss issues, in a way that suits your personal needs and unique situation.
- We do simple extractions for children's teeth, braces purpose and more complex extractions involving wisdom teeth and surgical extractions.
- To fight against anxiety and for best treatment outcome, we offer disposable nitrous gas and IV sedation with anaesthetist incase of complex procedures.
- Using the latest resin bonding system, we offer conservative fillings from fissure sealants and preventative restorations to simple and complex restorations, replacement of amalgams and aesthetic composite resin fillings.
- Indirect porcelain restorations are ideal choice for large fillings requiring smooth contact and enhanced aesthetics
Laser Dentistry is a modern technology that allows for better dental treatment outcomes. The benefits of Soft Tissue Laser in dentistry are:
- Greater patient comfort
- Improved healing response
- Reduced trauma during dental treatment
- Reduced bleeding and swelling
Soft Tissue Lasers can be used in various dental procedures including:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry particularly associated with gum reshaping
- Periodontal treatment – Soft tissue laser assists with the elimination of periodontal disease causing Bacteria
- Soft tissue surgery such as gum lifting, removal of benign tumours and gingivectomy
Our dental assistants will also provide you with easy-to-understand advice and information about at-home oral health care, so that you can keep your teeth healthy and prevent oral disease between appointments. Prevention and education are key roles of the dental assistants.
Full Services List
- ZOOM and home whitening
- Invisible braces
- Replacement of amalgam fillings to white resin fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Preventative, scaling and fillings
- Bad breath management
- Dental therapist oral hygiene demonstration & customised dental product recommendation
- Emergency dentistry
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Root canal treatment
- Crowns and bridges
- Splints for night time grinding and joint pain
- Sports guards
- Bleaching trays
- Protective trays
- Deep clean and maintenance
- Effective treatment of gum infection
- Oral hygiene demo and customised product recommendation
- Laser treatment
- Single and multiple Implants
- Implant bridges
- Mini - implants
- Implant supported dentures
- Bone graft
- Full and partial dentures
- No - clasp dentures
- Flexible dentures, neuromuscular & LVI dentures
- Implant supported dentures
- Same day repair/ reline services
- Lower suction Denture
- Traditional and ceramic braces
- Invisalign and Truline braces
- Plates for children
- Partial braces
- Adult cosmetic alignment/ fast braces
- Fixed and removable type retainers
Wisdom Teeth & Extractions
- Wisdom teeth
- Surgical extractions
- Extraction before braces
- Clean, oral hygiene instructions with maintenance support
- Root canal and stainless steel crowns on baby teeth
- Monitor jaw growth and development
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further the advantages of laser dentistry, please contact us here at Prodental Clinic. We will be more than happy to accommodate your queries.