What Are the Benefits of Invisalign
The invisible cure for your teeth flaws. That is what Invisalign promises to bring out for its patients. It is a kind of braces made out of a solid plastic piece that is thin and clear. Also called tray aligners, it serves as a perfect option for patients that are not so keen on showing off teeth with metal braces.
One of the dental services offered at the Prodental Clinic in Baulkham Hills is Invisalign. It can be used to treat some types of overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, tooth gap, and crowded teeth. The procedure will start off with a dental visit, wherein the orthodontist will create a 3D visual of your teeth and jaw. From there, they will create a plan on how to address all of your teeth issues. They will provide a set of clear aligners every week or two, to be used all throughout the treatment process. These aligners will gradually move your teeth to their desired position. You may have to wear them at least 20 to 22 hours a day to bring out the best results.
8 Benefits of Invisalign
Is Invisalign worth it? Let us look into some of the benefits you will get from Invisalign.
- Primarily, it will give you the chance to smile beautifully without being embarrassed by metal wires and brackets from braces as it is less noticeable on your teeth.
- You can remove and put it back any time of the day so you can enjoy all your favorite food, play sports, and do other activities.
- Invisalign is easier to clean and maintain. Cleaning the aligners properly will prevent bacteria and cavity buildup.
- It also gives a shorter time frame to complete dental treatment.
- Gives less dental problems like fallen brackets or broken wires from metal braces, thus requiring less dental visits.
- It provides less discomfort to patients because it gradually moves the teeth, unlike traditional braces.
- These clear aligners are comfortable to wear and give a less painful experience.
- Invisalign helps in boosting every patient’s self-esteem with their radiant and beautiful smile after the treatment.
For High-Quality Dental Services in Baulkham Hills, Choose Prodental Clinic
Having a beautiful smile makes a whole lot of difference to a person’s well-being. Invisalign could be the best solution for you to achieve that amazing set of teeth. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact our dental clinic in Baulkham Hills or call 02 9639 9555. Our staff would gladly offer their time to answer all your queries about Invisalign.